Beef Sausage & Roasted Vegetables Recipe
I absolutely love this recipe and it’s a great way to use up some of the wonderful vegetables you’ll find at your local farmer’s market.
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 5 medium carrots
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 2 small yellow summer squash
- 2 small zucchinis
- 13 oz beef smoked sausage
- honey dijon mustard optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare your sweet potatoes, onion, and carrots. Divide between two baking sheets. Add oil and toss to evenly coat the vegetables.
- Roast 20-25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While those vegetables are cooking prepare your sausage, squash, and zucchini. Add to the pans with your cooked vegetables, stir to mix, and add salt and pepper to taste. Return pans to oven and roast another 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with honey dijon mustard, optional.